WELCOME TO CXO BFSI
INNOVATION SUMMIT 2020Banking Excellence @ Speed of Innovation
The speed at which the BFSI industry is evolving when it comes to regulation, customer behaviour and technology – coupled with the Covid-19 crisis – is a clear sign that the future of the financial industry will not be the same as the past.
As the financial institutions find themselves restructuring their framework to adapt to post-crisis demands, customer experience, multi-cloud, automation and cyber security will shape the sector over the next few years.
- Innovator’s Diary: What Goes behind Implementing Innovation?
- Customer Experience Revolution: A Vernacular Approach to Online Banking
- Cyber security: Staying Ahead of the Curve
- Data Science: Data Intelligence and Risk Assessment
- Multi Cloud Adoption: Cost Optimization and Risk Management
- API Banking: Re-Strategizing FinTech Partnerships
Join us at #cxobfsisummit to:
Highly Desirable AudienceExpected attendance of over 500 BFSI IT leaders.
Knowledge SharingPower-packed agenda focused on new-tech implementations and innovative solutions to transform businesses.
Beyond NetworkingPowerful branding opportunities, media engagement, speed networking, one-to-one meetings and much more...
Client TestimonyExcellent stage for client testimony for IT Vendors/OEMs to help them drive customer experience
Tech CongregationSummit designed to foster in-depth dialogue among technology leaders and innovators
08+ Knowledge SessionsThe summit will consist of interesting web panel discussions, exclusive live fireside chats and engaging digital industry presentations.
100+ FintechIndustry's thought leaders, decision makers and solution providers will gather virtually to discuss the latest trends, innovations and technologies in the BFSI sector.
500+AttendeesCongregation of industry's top-level executives and senior officials for knowledge sharing.
04+ Hours of NetworkingNetworking opportunity for solution and service providers with industry's top decision makers via digital exhibition, public live chats and private one-on-one video chats.
Why AttendA knowledge and networking platform curated to deep dive into the imminent challenges and best practices in BFSI. The key focus is on enhancing the Customer Journey through digital innovations, multi-cloud, automation and cyber security.
Innovations Galore: Bright opportunity to visualize BFSI technology innovations from industry leaders and peers
Two-Day Extravaganza: Over 500 technology heads and experts to discuss the critical technology issues and innovative solutions for BFSI sector
Dynamic Sessions: Dynamic event packed with thought leadership sessions, executive vision panels, one-to-one executive exchanges, and extended networking opportunities.
Navigate the Challenging Waters: Expert insights to drive CXOs navigate the challenging waters and putting their enterprises full steam ahead.
- Day 1
- 2:00 PM (IST)Welcome Note: Anuj Singhal, Founder & MD Techplus Media
- 2: 10 PM (IST)Keynote: The Future of Money - The Impact of an Increasingly Cashless Society- Rajendran N, CEO, IFTAS ( Whole Owned Subsidiary of RBI)
- +2:20 PM (IST)Industry Keynote: Resetting the Model - Banks Poised to Emerge Stronger Post-Covid 19? VARTUL MITTAL, Technology & Innovation Specialist • How banks are re-building trust in supporting their customers through a downturn?
• Benefits of a universal banking model with a more diversified set of businesses playing out
• Will crisis deliver radical changes to banking business and operating models?
• Will crisis bring innovation in the sector to enable some institutions to emerge stronger?
- +2:35 PM (IST)Technology Insight: How to Accelerate Digital Transformation with Multi-Cloud? Sushim Mukherjee: DSPS Lead - Enterprise Dell Technologies
- +2:50 PM (IST)CXO Spotlight: Architects of Innovation - Digital Transformation Success Story Rahul Chopra CDO Clix Capital
- +3:00 PM (IST)Panel Discussion: Multi-Cloud becomes the New Norm for Banking
• Digital Trends: BFSI and Fintech priorities while dealing with disruption • Cloud Buzz: How multi-cloud is helping bankers achieve digital targets
• Banking Agility: Faster application modernization, services delivery with added flexibility
• Truly Digital: Key steps in multi-cloud adoption; deterrence by the initial price of multi-cloud platform
• Best Practices: Multi-cloud strategy for successful rollout
• No Compromise: Regulatory compliance, security and resiliency requirements impacting multi-cloud Panelist : Dipu KV – CIO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Ashton D'Cruz, Director, CAO, CGO, CISO & Head - CC&S Governanc , NatWest Markets Plc, INDIA
Bhavesh Pandey – CISO, Hero Fincorp, Muraleedhar Pai, Executive Director, Maveric Systems MuraleedharPai, Executive Director, Maveric Systems
Moderator - Feroz Khan - Partner & Head Digital Advisory KPMG
- + 4:00 PM (IST)Fireside Chat: Making Hybrid Cloud Simple with IBM FlashSystem - Akhil Kamat: - Distributed Storage Sales Leader - Asia Pacific , IBM • Survival of the fittest or the biggest? Will the banking world become more concentrated?
• Is this the end of high street banks?
• Which new technologies will shape the banking landscape in 2020 and beyond
• To what extent will innovations be driven by modern consumer expectations
- +4:30 PM (IST)Master Class: Application Engineering In Cloud Transformation Sarat Mohanty, Head Global Supply Chain Finance ImplementationStandard Chartered Bank, Singapore .
- +4:45 PM (IST)Master Class: Multi-Cloud Model to Make IT Work for You Lakhi Sakaria Chowdhary, Director, CDP India Pvt. Ltd.
- +5:00 PM (IST)Panel Discussion: Banking 4.0 – Powered by fusion of 12 digital technologies
Align or exit – A journey towards banking digitalization1. Technology Fusion: How the fusion of technologies like Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud, Edge, Blockchain, Mixed Reality IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Programmable Networks, Geo Spatial Technologies, and Cyber Security are changing the Banking Landscape?
2. Payment Services: How Google Pay, Paytm and similar services impact Banking Business? Does this mean, the customer interactions go out of banks?
3. Robo Banking: Robo Loan Advisors, Robo Finance Advisors, Robot Help Desk at banks? What does it mean to Indian Banks?
4. FinTech & Open Banking: How does fintech companies, open banking (PSD2, AISP, PISP) impact traditional banking businesses
5. Crypto Currency & Banking: How does crypto currencies impact traditional banking businesses?
6. Digital Applications Management: What are the changes happening in software applications being developed using digital technologies? What new software engineering methods to be embraced by banks to become digital?
7. Digital Infrastructure Management: Why multi clouds, hybrid clouds and edge computing required to support digital banking business. What changes to be brought in technology infrastructure and data centres?
PANELIST - Dr Suresh A Shanmugam , Head & CIO, Mahindra & Mahindra
Sudin Barokar - Sudin Baraokar ,Industry Expert, Global IT & Innovation Advisor, CIO
Prasanna Lohar, Head- Digital, Innovation & Architecture, DCB Bank
Ashish Tewari, VP & Head of Engineering, NiYO (Niyo Solutions Inc.)
Moderator - V Srinivasa Rao , Chairman & MD - BT&BT
- 6:15 PM (IST)Marketing Spotlight: Virtual CXO for BFSI - Anand Sharma , Executive Director Techplus Media
- +6:20 PM (IST)Technology Insight:Meeting the Multi-Cloud Management Challenge Insight by Bala Ramaiah, CEO, ISSQUARED INC.
- 6:35 PMAward Ceremony: Top 50 BFSI CIO/CISO
- 6:50 PMClosing Remarks
HOW TO ATTEND
- Network and connect across geographies, Save on Time & Cost to Travel
- Chat with peers through the integrated chat rooms on topics of common interest
- Interact with panelists from across the globe
- Download brochures and other exhibit materials
- Replay on demand sessions at your convenience
- Connect with your target audience from anywhere in the world
- Full event analytics and event data help to measure event ROI
- Interactive branding opportunities throughout the virtual portal
- Scale-up your reach with attendees joining across geographies
- Real-time audience interactions with polls and surveys
- Connect over one-on-one chat with your Target Audience
- Station a company representative to offer solutions to queries
- Customise your exhibition stalls and get more interaction from attendees
- Trackable data for all the interactions
+91 981 005 8441